Women often ask for jewelry as a gift, but sometimes it is hard to pick out the right piece at the right price and for the right occasion. For a man, buying jewellery for a women who loves it can be a very challenging task. How do you know the right pieces to pick out? How do you match her style without picking out a piece that is too similar to her others? Picking out great pieces of jewelery does require some time and some sense of fashion. It is always great to enlist some help in this process if this is something that you don’t know much about This quick guide provides some easy tips to follow when purchasing jewelery:
1) Enlist the help of a jeweler: Visit some jewelery stores and enlist the help of the people who work there. Give them your budget, some ideas about jewelery your partner likes or wears often, and listen to their advice. They will also be the ones who know current trends and may be able to suggest a piece that will be trendy and new. These are the people who will help you find the right piece and settle upon a piece of jewelery that is in your budget and has a style that you like.
2) Keep it simple: You do not always need to go overboard and get a piece of jewelry that is glitzy and glamorous. A simple necklace, bracelet, or pair of earrings in your partners favorite color will often suffice. You can also keep your eyes pealed for pieces that may contain something that your partner will find sentimental. Does your partner love dolphins, for example? Maybe you spot a simple silver chain with a dolphin pendant while you are out one day, and purchase and save it for the next time you want to give a gift. You often find the best gifts when you are not out shopping for one. So keep your eyes peeled because you will never know when you see the perfect piece of jewelery that you know your partner will love.
3) Go for vintage: Vintage fashion is something that rarely goes out of style. Hit up some antique shops, or even garage sales and see if you can’t find something beautiful and classic. Again, these pieces can be simple, but the piece will be something that is unique and special. Also, you can often find great deals on unique vintage jewelery.
4) Find your partners favorite stone: Find out what your partners favorite stone is. This is a great place to start when looking for jewelery. You may not end up purchasing a piece that has that stone in it (especially if it is something that is very expensive, like a diamond), but it will give you a good starting point and something that you can share with a jewelery while they help you search for something special.
5) Ask your partner: If you are dating someone who loves jewelery, ask them to give you an overview of the type of jewelery they love. And don’t get offended if you buy them a piece that they do not love. They can always exchange it for something they do and it’s the thought that counts.